Post your entries here! Email Don (dperro at capilanou dot ca) to get access and then get to work!
Cool, I like the concept!You might want to fix the grammar/punctuation though. ;)
pretty cool Colleen, but the contest rules had a limit of 30 words on a Pitch. You might want to check to see of it's the same this year.
My suggestion (whatever that's worth...)is, put some demons in it. It might also provide the opportunity to reduce the amount of text, showing instead of writing. Or use a shadow or claw of a demon? I mean hey, it's Demon Crypt ;)
Cool, I like the concept!
ReplyDeleteYou might want to fix the grammar/punctuation though. ;)
pretty cool Colleen, but the contest rules had a limit of 30 words on a Pitch. You might want to check to see of it's the same this year.
ReplyDeleteMy suggestion (whatever that's worth...)
ReplyDeleteis, put some demons in it. It might also provide the opportunity to reduce the amount of text, showing instead of writing. Or use a shadow or claw of a demon? I mean hey, it's Demon Crypt ;)