Tuesday, June 2, 2009

9X9 Lives


So here's my first submission.. Got a second I'll have done before Sunday.

Two questions I'd appreciate feedback on specifically:

1) Does "cat-burglars" count as one word? Otherwise I think I need to eliminate another word..

2) I was toying with a couple variations of the taglines... Any feedback on which sounds best/gets the idea across would be awesome:

"Can a pair of inept, dead cat-burglars complete a grand heist to win back their lives? With a heavenly hound bungling their burglaries, this is gonna take an eternity!

After a fatal failed heist, a pair of inept cat-burglars get another chance – if they succeed, they win their lives back too! Too bad heaven and hell are against them.."

Or the original text that's in the pic already... ?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cat,
    I'm not sure if cat-burglar counts as one word or not...maybe Don can clarify?

    I like the alliteration in some of your lines. Maybe combine them?
    "After a fatal failed heist, a pair of inept cat-burglars get another chance to win back their lives-
    but with a heavenly hound bungling their burglaries, it might take an eternity!"

    ..except now that's too many words, which doesn't really help you...ugh. sorry :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the thoughts, Sam! ;D

    I ended up tweaking it, cut back on some words just in case.

    ReplyDelete