
Give me as much crit as you can! ...Keeping in mind I'm terrible at photoshop and shading. ... >_> Is the lettering doing that at the end too much? Should I just keep it straight?
Thanks guys.
Post your entries here! Email Don (dperro at capilanou dot ca) to get access and then get to work!
aaaa, this turned out totally awesome! 8D Love the sunbeam with the little particles floating in it... Supa cool. ;D
ReplyDeleteThe lettering at the end isn't bad... I think it would look better if you moved the last f down a teeny bit as well... Or even the whole word. Just a bit though!
And the composition REALLY works! At least I think so. ;D Love it!
the only thing i would suggest is to put the writing in 3rd person instead of first. nice, lee
ReplyDeletemaybe it's just me again but her hand gesture was misleading to me. seeing as it was so close to the coffee wisp lines, I thought she had a cigarette in her hands with smoke streaming out. Well, what I mean to say is, I got the IMPRESSION of a cigarette becuase of those things and the relaxed pose she's in. Until I looked closer and saw I was mistaken. You know what I'm trying to say? It's not a hideous mistake or anything but it could confuse people which is the opposite effect you want...
ReplyDeletebut then again, maybe I'm just stupid