Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pigloo

[REVISED] My pitch (well, the most important one anyway ;) If I manage to dash out my two other pitch ideas tonight I'll post them ASAP

I'll save the story for when I'm not so tired.
Feedback is welcome as always, even after the deadline!

3 comments:

  1. WHOA! that sketchy line quality you used for the shading effects of the big look awesome! I didn't know how great it looked until I saw it up close! 2 little things though: If your tagline is supposed to be a play on the "little piggy rhyme" I think it would be more natural if you started with "and this little piggy..." instead of cutting straight to "this". Also, I ADORE your title's font but that light blue color surrounding it makes it so much harder to spot right away (maybe that was your intention?)Either way, the font is so damn good that it probably doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't even notice the title until i read dennis' comment!

    great work reetta, the rendering especially

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks x2! Excellent adjustment to the tagline, Dennis :) I'll get on that, and the logo color too... I don't know what I was thinking.

    [The line shading's an obvious no-no in a cartoon, but what the hey, I can always find other uses for this picture]

    ReplyDelete